INTRODUCTION

Dear All,

Welcome to my blog.

Why this blog?

This blog is the output of,

1. The unique experiences that I faced. I call them unique, as I didn't find it through search engines nor I got a satisfying answer from my seniors.

2. There are some site conditions, which you will not get straight answers from books or on the internet. I write to fill that gap.

3. There are many questions asked by all newbies. I write those repeatedly asked questions.

4. The main aim of someone, to study something, is to boost the career in terms of designation or financials. So people are always searching for new jobs and for attending those interviews they need interview questions. I collect interview questions from those attends the interview, mostly through my various networks.



5. You will completely understand a topic when

a) Questions are asked on the areas that you studied

b) Write those things that you are studied.

I does both through this blog. The questions are asked by my colleagues, friends or those reading my blog. That way I study more on that topic and that helps me to improve my knowledge.

When I started writing, I understood that, this is a global platform and you cannot write nonsense. So I started researching, drawing diagrams, collecting suitable pictures, taking suitable photos etc. to keep my blog a useful one to the readers.

6. I made blogging after getting inspiration from passive income techniques and later understood that it is not easy. Blablabla's are not read by people. Content is the king. So my blog should have good content. I do blogs when I feel that, there is something to be said about it from my perspective, if not the topics will remain as 'draft' in my mind or in blogger.

7. The blog helps me to make new friend's network and keeps me busy.

8. We will discuss Fabrication of Piping, Vessels, Tanks.....etc for chemical, refinery and petrochemical plants, steel plant, cement plant, fertilizer industry etc.

9. There is no restriction to the areas of blogging, but will be in some way or the other related to  the mechanical construction industry. There will be blogs on project management, handling of financials of a project, interview appearance and all.

10. I have a degree in mechanical engineering, a Keralite, an Indian and a person always interested to get challenging career assignments.

You can communicate with me through my email, Facebook page or telegram channel.

Happy reading...

Comments

Post a Comment